Dry Bones Come Alive.

 

23 August 2024

20th Week Ordinary Time

Friday

Ezek 37:1-14

Meditation

Dry Bones Come Alive.

Life can come from dry bones. At our death body decomposes and bones remain. Even bones become dust after some time. At the word of the Lord, the bones will come alive. We are dust and unto dust we return. Our faith lets us believe that our mortal bodies will be alive and take the form of glorious bodies. This is the promise of the Lord and he keeps it.

The Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord (Ezek 37:12-14).

Can bones be alive?

St Rose of Lima

Fr Putti Anthaiah Sdb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation is More Refined Than Gold

GOLD AND SILVER

God Shared His Priesthood with Humanity in Christ