The Word of God is Flawless.

 

25 September 2024

25th Week Ordinary Time

Wednesday

Prov 30:5-9

Meditation

The Word of God is flawless.

The Word of God is flawless. God and his Word will keep everyone well if they keep it. It will shield them. God’s Word is written down to us. Everyone is fortunate to have the Word of God. One should take repose in reading the scriptures and feel the protection and assurance of His Word.

The following prayer and wish of the human person is worth remembering and praying. “Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches but give me only my daily bread.  Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonour the name of my God” (Prov 30:8-9).

What do we seek every day of our life?

Fr Putti Anthaiah Sdb

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation is More Refined Than Gold

GOLD AND SILVER

God Shared His Priesthood with Humanity in Christ