Be a Witnesses of God.

 

26th Week Ordinary Time

3 October 2024

Thursday

Be a Witnesses of God.

Job life was a total failure and full of pain and sickness. His skin is affected. He tells us the words of wisdom that are to be written with an iron pen on a rock. “For I know that my Redemer lives, and at last he will stand upon the earth.  And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. My heart faints within me!” In his worst situation of the sickness, Job entrusts himself to God.

One needs great faith and trust to bear the pain, sickness and evils of life.  Those in sickness and malady have to place one’s trust in the Lord and stand as witnesses. It is a wonderful act of a believer to witness to God in times of crisis and sickness. Job was able to give witness to God’s love and protection in the worst moments of his life. Such people will not be abandoned by God.

Are we able to witness to God in times of trial and trouble?

Fr Putti Anthaiah Sdb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvation is More Refined Than Gold

GOLD AND SILVER

God Shared His Priesthood with Humanity in Christ